St Johns on the hill
Day and boarding preparatory school with nurseries
Welcome to the St John’s on the Hill website. The school’s principal aim is to provide an education for children aged 3 months to 13 years, both day and boarding, which will motivate, challenge, encourage and inspire them. Equally important, aims which underpin our work are:
- To successfully prepare our pupils both academically and socially for the next stage of education, normally at the age of 13.
- To create a safe, caring and happy environment within which all pupils feel valued and secure.
- To work closely with parents for the good of the children.
- To identify individual needs and to help children move towards realising their potential academically, intellectually, physically, aesthetically, culturally and spiritually.
- To resource the school to provide for a variety of educational experiences.
ISI Inspection October 2012 stated St. John’s as ‘EXCELLENT’ across all areas of school life. The school comprehensively fulfills all these aims.